About Dr. Berger
Los Angeles Plastic Surgery specialist – Dr. Saul R. Berger has been providing elite plastic and cosmetic surgery services in the Los Angeles area for over 25 years to local, national and international clients. As one of the youngest individuals to receive an MD degree in the U.S. (at 22), he trained in both General Surgery at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York and Plastic Surgery at USC in Los Angeles. Dr. Berger was board certified in both medical specialties, and specializes in aesthetic surgery of the face, breast and body, non-surgical rejuvenation, and hidden-incision techniques. He has published in peer review journals, presented at national meetings, chaired Plastic Surgery symposia, and taught residents, nurses and physician assistants in their training. In 2005, Dr. Berger opened a state-of-the-art plastic surgery center in Glendale, CA, offering a full range of aesthetic services from injectables and skin care to complex surgery under anesthesia. He is available for consultations by appointment, and creates a customized and detailed plan for each client.
Dr. Berger has expertise in the full range of plastic and cosmetic surgery of the FACE, BREAST and BODY. Areas of special interest include:
- “Natural”- appearing facelifts and eyelids
- “Natural” tummy tucks with hidden scars
- “Natural”- appearing rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Liposuction and fat transfers for body contouring and butt lifting
- Fat transfers to face, breast, body, and hands
- Breast implant revisions for patients with implants and problems
- “Natural” breast enhancements with implants and lifts
- Minimal-incision breast reductions
- Male cosmetic surgery including gynecomastia correction and eyelid procedures
- Advanced injectable treatments with Botox, fillers, Kybella, microneedling/PRP
- Laser resurfacing for wrinkles, solar damage, and acne scars
- Scar revision and specialized closure of piercings
- Skin treatments for patients with sun damage and skin cancer history
- Otoplasty – ear pinning
Dr. Saul Berger is a proud member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the American College of Surgeons (FACS), and the Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
For a Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery consult in Glendale, Los Angeles, California, contact board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Saul R. Berger.
American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1992
American Board of General Surgery, 1989
Albany Medical College (M.D.) 1979-1983
The Mount Sinai School of Medicine (General Surgery) 1983-1988
University of Southern California (Plastic Surgery) 1988-1990
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Dr. Berger on the cover of the premier issue of MEDESTHETICS magazine.
Dr. Berger was voted “Best Cosmetic Surgeon” by the Pasadena readers in 2007.